OSHA 30 Certification
AIG leverages Don Nedved’s passion, energy and on-the-job strengths in engineering, design and automation gained over 30-plus years in industrial and commercial markets. He has spearheaded planning, organization, control, integration, scheduling, and completion of key customer projects within established time frames and budgets.
As AIG’s lead project manager, Don manages field installation crews, coordinates logistics, manages construction schedules and mentors entry-level engineers. Don is highly regarded for his project leadership. He builds effective teams, identifies opportunities to maximize the customer’s capital investment, promotes labor efficiencies, and addresses issues proactively and cost-effectively.
Don’s recent assignments include:
- Project management for the installation and commissioning of finished-product bagging systems in insulation manufacturing plants. He oversees millwrights, electricians and controls engineers.
- Engineering project management for demolition of an existing structure and construction of a vacuum building at a brine/evaporation salt plant.
- Controls engineering support for a frac-sand mining facility.
- Construction management support for the construction of a large-scale research greenhouse.
- Site manager for a ceiling tile manufacturing project at an insulation plant.
Don’s demonstrated leadership skills also show up outside his AIG role. He coaches baseball at the high school college recruiting level and umpires baseball at the high school and collegiate levels. Don also serves on his neighborhood HOA Board of Directors as the chairman of infrastructure, primarily managing road construction contractors for the neighborhood streets.