Bachelor of Science in Technical Management, in progress
Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
Mechanical Engineering Studies
South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Safety and Health
OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety and Health
PMP Certification, in progress
Aircraft Powerplant Journeyman License, US Navy
Thanks to his wide range of experience, expertise and training, Rory Pischer wears many hats at American Industrial Group, most often in field installation of equipment and as on-site supervisor. The AIG team and customers count on his hands-on technical skills, detail-orientation, leadership and problem-solving mindset to ensure successful projects.
A US Navy veteran, Rory has spent his civilian career in mechanical and industrial engineering industries acting as an operations manager, construction project manager, field solutions chief, and even on-site electrician and carpenter. A snapshot of Rory’s experience and accomplishments includes:
- Managing an open-face silica mining operation. He reduced costs by creating accountability standards and implementing training for plant operators and increased plant efficiency.
- Overseeing a customer’s multi-million-dollar construction initiative across six plants. He established process improvement programs, directed teams in each location, designed and implemented equipment efficiency improvements, and trained rotary dryer operators.
- Directing power projects for an OEM and metal fabrication facility. Responsibilities ranged from coordinating project strategy, design and implementation to managing structural, mechanical and electrical code compliance, to controlling software and hardware life-cycle development.
- Overseeing project requirements, including electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic specifications in a rubber processing facility.
- Providing field service for a company that designs and manufactures industrial rotary dryer systems for ethanol (DDG), biomass, torrefaction and biochar production.
An accomplished carpenter and craftsman, Rory has built furniture and a log cabin home.